Polypropylene in sheets
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nLCgnI5V4MYXEh6bIywNCAgPMPM3ojvQ/view?usp=sharing"PROMDESIGN" factory produces extruded sheets of PPC (PP block copolymer) - PromoPlast PP. Production line capabilities allow to produce the sheets as follows:
- width up to 2000 mm,
- thickness from 3 to 30 mm,
- 600 tons per month.
PromoPlast PP sheets are produced from primary raw materials of European quality; therefore our products are able to compete with the leading European manufacturers.
The following sheets of PromoPlast PP are always available at our warehouse:
- color: grey and blue,
- size: 3000х1500 mm,
- thickness: 3 – 30 mm.
Depending on the customer's requirements, there can be produced the customized sheets of PromoPlast PP. The customer can choose the size, color, UV stabilizer, functional additives, etc. The minimum order is from 3 tons.
During the production process, quality control is carried out together with our own product testing. PromoPlast PP has all the necessary certificates: technical specifications, sanitary and epidemiological certificates for products.
PromoPlast PP is produced from block copolymers of propylene with ethylene, which are used in the form of homogeneous in color granules. They possess:
- high impact strength (at low temperatures) and high elasticity;
- increased long-term thermal stability;
- resistance to thermal and oxidative destruction during production and processing of polypropylene, as well as when using products from it.
Main physical and mechanical qualities:
- High strength to repeated bending and impact;
- good electrical insulation characteristics;
- high chemical resistance;
- wear resistance;
- possibility of application in a wide range of temperatures (maximum operating temperature - 120-140 ° C);
- low gas and vapor tightness (polypropylene products can withstand boiling and can be sterilized by steam without changing their mechanical properties and shape);
- at high temperatures PP is resistant to alkalis, acids, vegetable and mineral oils, salt solutions;
- at room temperature, insoluble in organic solvents;
- Polypropylene mixes well with dyes, easily crystallizes, can be reprocessed and chlorinated.
Due to the crystalline structure, the polypropylene block copolymer is a fairly energy-efficient structural thermoplastic which can be used for production of case details of office equipment, household and electrical equipment, as well as in the automotive industry (bumper housing, batteries, etc.).
Inclusion of flame retardant additives gives fire resistance and significantly expands polypropylene application scope.
All polypropylene derivatives are not afraid of boiling and sterilization by steam, can be exposed to maximum temperature of 120-140 degrees without any changes in mechanical properties and shape.
Polypropylene is highly sensitive to oxygen and light, but this sensitivity can be reduced by adding the stabilizers. Polypropylene has low frost resistance, but it can be increased by inclusing ethylene units into the macromolecule of polypropylene (isotactic) (during the process of copolymerization of ethylene with propylene). Polypropylene is hard to glue together.
Polypropylene in sheets application scope:
- Chemical industry (capacitive equipment, ventilation systems, water treatment systems, reactors);
- Galvanic production (galvanic baths, galvanic equipment, galvanic lines, ventilation systems, water treatment systems, tanks);
- Mechanical engineering, automotive industry (tanks, devices, equipment);
- Water treatment (tanks, settling tanks, tanks, reactors);
- Food industry (capacitive equipment, cutting boards, storage systems);
- Treatment facilities
- Medicine and laboratory equipment (tanks, baths, trays, furniture);
- Mining and coal mining industry (bunkers, deslimers, lining of process equipment);
- Agriculture (containers, bunkers);
- Construction (tanks, removable formwork);
- Manufacturing of furniture;
- Power engineering;
- Household use (tanks, pools, fonts, baths, pontoons, septic tanks).
Difference chart PPC and HDPE
Resistance to pollution
Resistance to pressure
lower, 0.90 – 0.92
higher, 0.92 – 0.97
higher, +80 оС
lower, +60 оС
lower, -20 оС
very high, -50 оС.